Purchase Kamagra Oral Jelly Online from India at Affordable Prices
Kamagra Oral Jelly is a prescription medication used to treat impotence in males with erectile dysfunction.
Kamagra Oral Jelly Uses
Kamagra Oral Jelly is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in males. The inability to achieve or sustain an erection for long enough during sexual intercourse is erectile dysfunction. However, the uses listed here are not all-inclusive. This drug could be used for various causes or in a variety of scenarios.
How to take Kamagra Oral Jelly?
On an empty stomach or with a meal, Kamagra Oral Jelly can be consumed, and it should be consumed exactly as specified by your doctor.
Kamagra Oral Jelly Works
It works by raising the flow of blood to the penis, and this aids men in obtaining and maintaining an erection. Working time deviates from person to person, but it typically takes between 30 and 1 hours. If you are sexually excited, this drug will assist you in developing an erection.
Kamagra Oral Jelly Side effects
- Flushing (a feeling of warmth)
- Blurred Vision
- Muscle Soreness
- Stomach Trouble
Nitrates are a class of medications used to treat cardiac disease e.g., isosorbide mononitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, pentaerythritol tetranitrate, nitro-glycerine)
Alpha-blockers, such as doxazosin, prazosin, terazosin, and others, are used to treat heart disease and benign prostatic enlargements.
Antibiotics include erythromycin, clarithromycin, azithromycin, and other antibiotics used to treat bacterial infections.
Another CYP3A4 inhibitor, grapefruit juice, may raise the level of Kamagra in the blood and increase the risk of adverse effects.
Antiretroviral drugs (ARVs) are used to treat HIV infections (ritonavir, saquinavir, zidovudine, and others).
Warning & Precaution
- The medicine is not suited for women, and men should not take any other drugs to treat impotence without first conferring with a doctor.
- Don’t take this prescription if you have severe heart or liver issues, recently had a stroke or heart attack, or have low blood pressure.
- Before consuming the medicine, inform your doctor if you have any other health problems.
- While taking this prescription, avoid drinking alcohol because it raises the risk of adverse effects.