Sildenafil, which is found in Suhagra 25 mg Online, belongs to a class of drugs known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction, often known as impotence, in adult men. It happens when a guy cannot acquire or maintain a hard, erect penis suited for sexual engagement.
Suhagra 25 mg Uses
Suhagra 25 mg Pills are a PDE5 inhibitor. This is a type of drug that calms the blood vessels in your penis. This allows blood to flow into your penis, causing an erection when you are sexually stimulated. The drug can only be used to induce erection if you are sexually stimulated. The drug works well but you must wait at least 30 minutes before engaging in sexual activity.
How to take Suhagra 25 mg?
You can choose to take it by mouth or inject it into a vein. It is often given three times per day to treat pulmonary hypertension. Take Suhagra 25 mg Capsules orally 1 hour prior to sexual intercourse.
Is Suhagra 25 mg safe to consume with grapefruit?
No, you cannot consume it with grapefruit. It is harmful for you as it has component which react with the medicine and you will face severe side effects.
Suhagra 25 mg Tablets Works
Suhagra 25 Tablet inhibits phosphodiesterase-5. It relaxes penile blood arteries and increases penis blood flow.
Suhagra 25 mg Side effects
- Headache or Flushing
- stomach ache
- Blurred vision and abnormal vision
- Nose congestion or runny nose
- Back ache
- Muscle ache
Warning & Precaution
- Dizziness or vision impairment are possible side effects of Suhagra 25 mg USA. Take the medicine with a glass of water.
- Alcohol has the potential to impair your capacity to erect. Use cautious when taking the medication.
- Suhagra 25 mg from India should not be used by anyone who have active kidney disease.
- Order Suhagra 25 mg online should not be taken by those who have serious liver disease.